T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,

So I am having a little trouble getting some emulsion out of a screen. I have tried everything, remover, cleaner, a smaller 1600 psi pressure washer and am still not able to get it out. I have happened to a 230 and 137 count screen and I can't figure it out. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks for the responses,

collegekidusa

· Registered
26 Posts
Hey Everybody,

So I am having a little trouble getting some emulsion out of a screen. I have tried everything, remover, cleaner, a smaller 1600 psi pressure washer and am still not able to get it out. I have happened to a 230 and 137 count screen and I can't figure it out. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks for the responses,

collegekidusa
Pressure washer should be able to knock the emulsion out without any remover. ... just takes a while. Use emulsion remover, scrub it down with a brush, then rinse it off. .. it should work. I've never had a problem getting it out.. I actually have such a high powered pressure washer that I have to be careful not to hit it too close or the image will go with it. hehe, good luck bud.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a lot of success with methylated spirits, lay your screen on a bed of newspapers, flood the screen then scrub both sides with a soft brush .Then hit it with the hose. I have been using this method for about 30 years I first discovered it when emulsion became lodged in my mesh and I tried everything in the house to shift it. Meths works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.