T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me if my samsung 2510 mono laser printer can be used with image clip or duracotten or any other papers that are good for white or anything black text or line art would look good on? I have heard/read stories of the papers getting wadded up and/or melting to the fuser or some such thing. I can print black much cheaper on it for some shirts and I hardly ever use this one anyway. Thats why I bought the laser, cause I didn't use a printer much. Also, where can I get a cheep sample package of the appropriate transfer paper.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: Best Professional Transfer Paper

I recommend you visit the manufacturer's website to determine that. I know Duracotton works very well and is often bundled with the Okidata 5xxx series printers. Duracotton comes in a variety of versions to accomodate different printers. I think their website is at AutoART DuraCotton Digital Heat Transfer Papers. I am not as well educated on Image Clip.

The key is a straight paper path and what temp the fuser runs at. I hear that black runs very hot, perhaps too hot for these papers to run through safely.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts