T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i use my catalog number as a sku number?

i'm not sure if i need to setup an account for the barcode system or what......... confused right now

considering that i'm still new, but looking to push product early next year "officially"..... need to make sure i have all the bases covered...

not sure how the smaller retailers work, but is not having a barcode an issue?........figured i would run 10 designs and push those.... so going through the sku process, is it worth the headache right now....... just want to get on the right track.......

i did look at the fashion inc. site and it mentioned how to make catalog numbers......

i have a meeting this week with a marketing guy and want to be confindent in my product (i really am).... just need to pull everything i've done together and not be missing anything once i really push it....

to SKU or not to SKU...that is my question..... and if i do, where do i need to register it at..... im sure theres a whole bunch of similar cat numbers out there...so if i register, do i get a number for my company first?....

thanks

b

·
2,957 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts