T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I like it. Seems organized for the most part and I found it pretty easy to navigate. I also like the "pop out" shopping cart when you click View Cart. Never came across something like that.

Either I am crazy or just really picky but in the extreme left hand corner of the web browser where it says your web site name (or on the tab where it says "most hated gear"), your name isn't capitalized. In my opinion, it should look like "Most Hated Gear". Kinda like how the forums web site has T-Shirt Forums capitalized on the web browser. Hopefully that made sense haha

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Site looks really good nice cart, good pics easy to navigate. You could make the text a little bigger, it's a little small for my older eyesight!

·
Registered
133 Posts
add the prices under each product.. i don't wanna add them to cart to later know what they're worth. unless if they're there and i need a magnifier to find em.

oh, and i still can't select qty. and size.
everything else is great.

keep it up!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
There are a few small things that need to be cleaned up. On your About Us page before the text it says "Company Name" and "Company Slogan" if you don't want to add those items, I'd just delete those words. It looks unfinished otherwise. The same with the advertising menu link on the bottom nav. If you're not going to use it, then I'd eliminate it. Sites that the have the prompt text left on the pages may seem a little less than professional.

Overall it's not bad. I think you just need to sit down and go through each page and make sure the pages are entirely finished.

·
Registered
58 Posts
On your About Us page before the text it says "Company Name" and "Company Slogan" if you don't want to add those items, I'd just delete those words. It looks unfinished otherwise. The same with the advertising menu link on the bottom nav. If you're not going to use it, then I'd eliminate it. Sites that the have the prompt text left on the pages may seem a little less than professional.
Same thing in the menu, it says "Menu 1" and "Menu 2."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts