T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,237 Posts
Re: Anybody done any experimenting with a SpreadShirt store?

I've just open my blog/shop, nothing to radical and I'm still experimenting with the layouts, what do you guys think?

Any advice/critisim would be great

www.joecrogan.com
to be honest, i would like to read more of a lead-in before I click. :) ....if you don't mind. Feel free to tell us about it, your site.

but one thing i can tell you, you can't go wrong with spreadshirt.com and other companies like Poly-Tape/Poly-Flex TEXTILE GRAPHICS - POLI-TAPE Klebefolien GmbH.

They are trend sets and innovators for sure. Only my opinion of course. :)

footnote:
the reason I mentioned spreadshirt.com and TEXTILE GRAPHICS - POLI-TAPE Klebefolien GmbH in this post, it was because it was originaly posted in the SpreadShirt Forum.

:

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I'll take any chance to toot my own horn! Basically I started Joe Crogan.com a month or two ago, and set up a blogger and spreadshirt account and I've been messing about with them in my spare time trying to get a hang of basic site coding as well.

My whole shtick is horrible drawings and ideas, Joecrogan.com is a fairly ridiculous place with funny drawings and rants, and the t-shirts are an extension of that .
At the moment I'm trying to figure out the final line up for the t shirts and how to work round certain html restrictions on blogger.

· Registered
4,237 Posts

My whole shtick is horrible drawings and ideas, Joecrogan.com is a fairly ridiculous place.......

:D I like it already.

the *fun train times* was a fun read too. I can relate. Everytime i end up in that situation i think of Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987) and it makes it all better for me.

anyway, yes go for it. Start coding and expand on you site and idea. :)

:

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much guys! Trying to get a few more things involved to make the site look better, also trying to find the fine line between humour and being really aggressive/offensive.

Were you able to find the spreashirt store ok through the site?

What do you think of the t shirts so far? I'm revising my designs for when the website is properly launched.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I've changed the header and Im about to take your advice and add "click me for Tees!!" button, The next stage is getting the t shirts photographed and making the spreadshirt shop look kick-***. Thanks for the advice guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.