·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can still see the images on the ebay auction ad. Here it is though.

The color seems unique and I don't think a lot of manufacturers would use that color, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks like an older vastex to me from the ones ive seen . I think you got a really good deal for seven fifty i have a press with no micros but registration is not as bad as ive heard. you just gotta make sure you burn the image correct i register the image on the press first with the film tape the film and then burn and when ready to print registration is a sinch . . . its a really good deal just take your time to learn and look up a bunch of videos... i have a 5 color press and learned most from youtube ... and here reading old post. hope it goes well.... you got the whole deal for a really decent price how much for shipping ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like an older vastex to me from the ones ive seen . I think you got a really good deal for seven fifty i have a press with no micros but registration is not as bad as ive heard. you just gotta make sure you burn the image correct i register the image on the press first with the film tape the film and then burn and when ready to print registration is a sinch . . . its a really good deal just take your time to learn and look up a bunch of videos... i have a 5 color press and learned most from youtube ... and here reading old post. hope it goes well.... you got the whole deal for a really decent price how much for shipping ...
Thanks for all the replies.

The seller lives about an hour away from me and is actually going to deliver it tomorrow evening.

I have a 1 color press, but the screen burning process is new to me. I usually had my local screen supply burn the screen for me or just used vinyl if it was a one time print. Can't wait to get some prints going on this machine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
None of the equipment in that ebay auction was made or sold by Vastex International.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
has lots of cup holders
haha...that is what my press needs.

Yeah like Mike said...does not look like Vastex (though he would know...I am just guessing)

Does not have the Vastex "green" which I am getting use to. Not to long ago someone posted a press on here that was OLD and Mike pointed out that is was a Vastex and if I remember right it was the first press with jacket hold down. I guessed it was Vastex from the color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts