T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am a designer for a t-shirt company that is being startedin San Fransico. I need to do all of my research:confused: . I need help. I have a few questions :confused: .

I need a wholesale company with high quality shirts at a low price. :D (with no tags)

I need to find out who can do the different washes for my shirts.
exe.

Tea stain wash
black potassium wash
mineral wash
Silicon washed
lava washed
burn out wash
vintage washed.

I also need to find a good multi-color screen printer who can also do..
exe.

foil print
distressed print
reversed distressed print
distressed multi-foil print
Suede textured ink
sublimated muti-color print.

The company's I am idolizing are "tank farm""rvca""division E""howedenim""aqua-vi"

I also need to knbow how to get a grinded/frayed neck and sleaves.

If anyone can Help. Please Do so. Thank you in advance.
or e-mail me
[email protected]
Aaron C

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Aaron, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I need a wholesale company with high quality shirts at a low price. (with no tags)
I don't know if you'll find one with no tags (unless you get custom garments made from a factory). Most people just find blanks they like (alternative apparel, continetnal clothing, americanapparel,etc) and have them relabeled.

I need to find out who can do the different washes for my shirts.
exe.
That sounds like something that would be done at a factory. I don't know of any that do this (although I remember there was one past thread about enzyme washing...you might find it in a search of the forums).

I also need to find a good multi-color screen printer who can also do..
exe.
You'll need to search your local yellowpages for that :) Or search google or post in the classifieds section over at http://boards.screenprinters.net

I also need to knbow how to get a grinded/frayed neck and sleaves
Check out http://www.continental-usa.com/default.asp

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
hi Aaron, it sounds like you are about to venture off into a massive project.
I dont think you will find it all under one roof.

Have you made samples at all or not ?

You will get some contacts and info on this board to DIY im sure.

I would just hire a consultant....but thats just me. Lazy. :)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Actually you sound like you know exactly what you want and what you can design around....that is very refreshing!!!! I bet you have supplyers and what not but are looking for an all encompassing factory that deals in the most current and trendy abilities for your endeavors. I cant help you but I am totally gonna watch this thread to see where your money takes...US!!!! What a shopping list you supplied....about the the most concise well thought and different passion I have seen. Hats off to you and what you find....please share for the benefit of all what you encounter!!!!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Yup, Alternative Apparel looks like the best place for you.

They'll make up in any fabric/wash too, for medium sized minimums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts