T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would like to ask anyone in here about your understanding of this License agreement? I'm not sure if this font can be used to put it on the shirt to print it and sell it? Because it says that this Font may not be sold. I was wandering if they just saying the font itself that may not be sold but If the font is on the shirt that's allowed to be sold. Below is the License Agreement. website Corben font by New Typography - FontSpace

SMELTERY FREE FONT END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
SMFF EULA version 1.2, november 2008

By downloading and/or installing a SMeltery Free Font
you agree to this license.

This font is freeware. You can use it freely for all your personal and commercial work.

The font files may not be modified without written permission from Jack Usine / SMeltery.

This font may not be sold.

This font may not be redistributed, shared, repackaged or included in any online or offline archive, font collection, web site or CD-ROM without written permission from Jack Usine / SMeltery.

Embedding this font in a PDF document is allowed.

Embedding this font in a web page with a @font-face declaration is allowed once you credit SMeltery with a link somewhere on your site.

Except for your right to use this font, all other rights are owned and retained by Jack Usine / SMeltery.

Jack Usine / SMeltery is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of this font.

Thank you!

· Registered
8,807 Posts
the first sentence answers your question

This font is freeware. You can use it freely for all your personal and commercial work.

what you cannot do is modify and or sell the font...there are other restriction on web pages etc...but for what you want to do...print on garments..it is free to use

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.