T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if any of you guys THIS side of the pond have any joy selling at Markets, whether in London - Portobello, Camden, Spitalfields, or anywhere else?

We can't afford to rent or buy a permanent shop just yet, but really want to increase our exposure. The web is great, and we're trying to increase our site traffic too, but it would be nice to 'get out there' and get some face-time with potential customers.

Thanks for any help. Out of interest, are Markets good for selling t-shirts in the States?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i've sold designs at Brighton market (Sundays i think) before -- on a mate's stall. The only catch I could think of with London markets is the cost involved. Plus, especially with Camden, you've got that dearth of other T-shirt sellers (on the right as you walk toward the lock form the tube station) -- unless you're doing something really different I think you'd get lost there.

Better to be a flea on a dog I would have thought --- approach stall owners, inflate your cost price a couple of quid, then tell them that whatever they can sell it for, you'll split profits with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts