T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning from the UK

How's things going for all you Neoflex owners?
Are you making money yet?
What problems have you encountered?
Any pictures of your designs?

I'm sure like me you spent many hours researching before purchasing.
What was your reasoning in choosing the Neoflex? Are you pleased?
Do you wish you could wind back the clocks and get something different - maybe a Brother GT-541 with nearly zero maintenance requiremnts?
Where you marketting your products?
How long before you get a ROI?

Cheers

John

·
Registered
410 Posts
What's the price of the Neoflex landed in the U.K? By that I mean delivered to your base and with with import duty paid. If there is no dealer to support you then how will they look after you when you need help? What about ink and consumable supplies, how much will these cost including delivery? If you go with a third party ink will your warranty be void?

Brother GT541 is 13k with full dealer support. Ink takes 35 seconds to cure and it prints designs in seconds. The software is foolproof.

An issue that I never hear raised on these forums is the machine resale value... The 541 will retain a lot more of it's value compared to any of the Epson based machines.

I could go on and on but it's been done to death already...

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
What's the price of the Neoflex landed in the U.K? By that I mean delivered to your base and with with import duty paid. If there is no dealer to support you then how will they look after you when you need help? What about ink and consumable supplies, how much will these cost including delivery? If you go with a third party ink will your warranty be void?

Price is depends reseller in your area. I sell in USA $18995/list/Pound. If Brother can do that I can do better on price and all of it.
Dealer support is so easy to replace with internet technology. We have so many successful users who never even met us. Did you see any complains here? Never.
Ink and consumable: Much cheaper all over the world. DuPont ink, Nano(UK) and Afford ink (Spain) are available in your area at 1/3-1/4 of Brother ink. My warranty is never void unless you put in Acid. :)
Local Price is controled by local dealer. If he purchase by container price will be so cheap. If dealer buys one by one --- :(
This is why our dealer buys by container.

Brother GT541 is 13k with full dealer support. Ink takes 35 seconds to cure and it prints designs in seconds. The software is foolproof.

My price can be cheaper than 13K Pound all day long. But again dealers hand.
Software: Depends on which fool you are talking about. In my book I will say the same thing. I think your fool is much smarter than my fool.
35 sec: What good is it when printer does not kick out in 35 sec?
Our CYMK is 60sencond (DuPont ink) others maybe faster.

An issue that I never hear raised on these forums is the machine resale value... The 541 will retain a lot more of it's value compared to any of the Epson based machines.

Resell? Why? Why you kill golden egg goose? However do you see any NeoFlex on Ebay? ZERO while Brother was. Think about it.

I could go on and on but it's been done to death already...
I could also go on also. One of the thing I can is if my NeoFlex production is slower than Brother. I will shut down AA tomorrow. Only way to do this is 100 shirts print next to next. Challege me any day.
Can you print 43cm x 107cm? up to 4 shirts at a time? or 10s of baby shirts at one pass?
glove? canvas? all above without special jig? huh~
How many shirts you can print at one pass?
How about dark? I will hate to say NO to customer who wants to print on dark shirts.

We just have different opinions. GM sells, Ford sells, Mercedes sells, Toyota sells right? If you want to travel far with many people then buy van. If you want to travel fast then buy sports car.

At the end of the day question is
How much we made? and how fast? right?
I will make a spread sheet of cost of production NeoFlex vs Brother.
I like Brother machine but has own purpose as same as NeoFlex does.

Have a nice day to all.
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
No I did not twist as junk. I clearly said I like brother But all printer has own purpose As a car. Man---, every body read in different way. English so hard :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts