T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a project where I've had a number of tees professionally dyed and now I need some artwork heat transferred. The artwork is this:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5711/gungradient3kh.jpg

As you can see it's a gradient/rainbow effect. It's a small area that needs this effect, not the entire shirt. Afterwards I'll need to silkscreen over the top of this gradient, but I have a local friend that does that. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

-Ss

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you need tips on how to prepare the artwork, on how to print them yourself, or on how to select a printer?
I'm actually looking to hire someone to do this. I'll be needing around 100 shirts so I can't afford a large "minimum setup" charge that some shops need. This should be a really easy and straight-forward job. I'm guessing the rainbow image to be about 6" wide by 6" tall. Nothing complicated at all.

-Ss

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi SS, since we don't allow advertisements or self promotion in this forums, heat press/dye sub shops wouldn't be able to respond to your post.

I've moved this thread out of the forum. Your best bet would be to try google or the local phonebook.

I'm looking into adding some sort of "classifieds" area to the forum possibly in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts