T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, this is Paul Green over at OmniPrint International. I am doing a webinar on 7/11/14, the topic will be Introduction to DTG, I will go over how they work, what works, ways to sell, all that good stuff! I will post a link soon.

Now I want to use the 10 years I have had in this industry to share all I have learned and to help you all as much as I can. Can every one out there give me some ideas on what you would like to learn or polish up on. Let me know and I will start to create monthly webinars with you in mind.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
information only, differences with machines, how it all works, how to make money, so this is not a pitch. We would like to be as much of a source to help educate people as possible. This is also why I am asking the people what they want to see and learn about.

· Registered
37 Posts
Nailing some of the basics like:
- Crisp white ink prints
- Preventing bleed through when printing color over white underbase
- Adjusting settings in DirectRip like highlight, print resolution, color balance and what effect they have on the print

That would help me dial things in!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.