T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CafePress is now offering the ability to sell and customize the Flip Video Mino camcorders from Pure Digital Technologies.

CafePress News & Announcements

I used to have a Flip Video Ultra from PureDigital (until I sat on it) and I found myself taking more videos than I had in years even though I already had a regular camorder. It's so handy that you can carry it around all the time and almost never miss a moment.

Seems like a neat idea to make them customizable. If you have a brand that people connect with, why not let them have a cool camcorder with your design on it?

They also have a contest going where you can create a design and win. It would be cool if someone from T-ShirtForums could have the bragging rights of winning the contest :D

https://www.cafepress.com/cp/buy/fm_contest

· Registered
43 Posts
Rodney maybe you can answer me something I might missunderstand.

What is the return policy for the Flip Mino?
As this is a branded partnership, the return policy for the Flip Mino is different than CafePress’ return policy. Returns are subject to a $55 restocking fee. The return policy will be communicated on the Flip Mino product page, so customers are aware.
Does that mean if the customer send the product back, the customer have to pay a restocking fee or the cp shopkeeper?

Sometime my english is just not good enough ...

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rodney maybe you can answer me something I might missunderstand.

Does that mean if the customer send the product back, the customer have to pay a restocking fee or the cp shopkeeper?

Sometime my english is just not good enough ...
The customer would pay the restocking fee, not the shopkeeper.

· Registered
429 Posts
I've been having a lot fo fun designing these. I wanted to link to the template because it's very hard to find on CP.

[media]http://www.cafepress.com/content/help/img/templates/234_H_F.jpg[/media]

Although I just saw it's in the announcement.

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been having a lot fo fun designing these. I wanted to link to the template because it's very hard to find on CP.

Although I just saw it's in the announcement.
Yep, I've designed a few myself. With the template, it's kind of fun coming up with designs.

· Registered
429 Posts
You haven't got time to design Flips Rodney :) Glad you're having fun. I've been ill this week so that's pretty much all I've been doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.