T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the profits from Cafepress are pretty disappointing I'm considering to setup an affiliate website store that I will promote my own products. What I want to know is can I take my product profit plus an affiliate commission if I link to my products via an affiliate link?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually I just found this here http://www.cafepress.com/content/cp-partners/faqs_in.html :

I am a shopkeeper. Can I link to my own products and still get credit?

As a shopkeeper, you can get affiliate commissions by linking to your own products IF you link to your products within the CafePress marketplace. You cannot receive commissions for linking to products within your shop or any other shop.

If you would like to include your products in the CafePress marketplace in order to link to them and receive affiliate commissions, you may do so by clicking on “Edit Shop Profile” in your account and unchecking the box for the field “Marketplace, Affiliate, and Shopping Channels Opt-out”. If the box is already unchecked, your products are already opted in to the marketplace. ...
So it seems it's Ok, this way I can make my profit plus a commission. I would probably use CJ for my affiliate links.

Any feedback would be good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.