T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to print transfers on Magictouch paper. I cannot get my printer to print from CADlink to test out the software. It keeps printing out white wingdings one or two lines on endless amount of paper. Now I can't even try and print it. It gives me this error(see picture). I've searched and searched. I'm so lost and Cadlink support is only available if you pay for the program.

Attachments

· Registered
531 Posts
I'm trying to print transfers on Magictouch paper. I cannot get my printer to print from CADlink to test out the software. It keeps printing out white wingdings one or two lines on endless amount of paper. Now I can't even try and print it. It gives me this error(see picture). I've searched and searched. I'm so lost and Cadlink support is only available if you pay for the program.
Printer port error!
From "Device"set your printer port.

Friend of mine has this rip software with dongle for sale.
let me know if you;re intrested,

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Printer port error!
From "Device"set your printer port.

Friend of mine has this rip software with dongle for sale.
let me know if you;re intrested,
Th options are manage devices, manage print mode and manage media. None of them give me the option of setting the print port in devices. In the Queue manager it gives you the option of setting the port with the correct printer. I know I set the correct port there. It's getting some info to the printer because it prints, but it's just white wingdings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.