T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I hope it's ok to open a new thread, since I've searched for this kind of info, yet not succes.

I have an order of 1000+ Cotton Bags that will be printed with our Epson F2000. The print design is very simple, so we will be printing CMYK only - no white! I have tried to print them with Garment Creator, where the result is excellent, but the print speed is not as good as it is on Cadlink DF RIP, where the speed is excellent, but the print result is poor - there is just not enough ink on white t-shirts, the density is somehow lower than on GC.

Now, we can't set the GC in a way that we can DF, so my question is if any of you guys know, how to set a new print mode on Digital Factory, that is made especially for white T-shirts. It should be super fast on low resolution and ink coverage should be higher than set on default?
And also: is there any link where I could download examples of print modes and import them in DF? Integrated print modes are just not enough for us...

I have looked through user manual and all ways, but haven't found anything :(

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Either RIP is going to show you "give and take" results. Better quality takes more time and more ink while speed gives you less ink and less quality.

I have never used DF (and I don't really use it at all anymore) for printing on white tees. I used it for dark color tees to control the white base under the black in that GC won't let you do.

You should be able to adjust GC to give you the happy medium in speed and quality that you are looking for by adjusting the sliders within the program.

You can create a new printing profile in DF and adjust the curves to give you better results. It will be a trial and error process of course. Check out Google for DF videos. You should be able to find your answer there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.