T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased some of the Cad Cut Premium Plus. I did everything it said to do on the paper they sent with the vinyl. I did two layers. I pressed the first layer at 2 sec like it told me at medium pressure. It tried to peel up when I removed the backing while warm. So I added a couple of seconds. It was better but still tried to come up. Then I pressed the second layer to whst the sheet said. We wore the shirts the next day. Now the top layer is coming off when I was them. I looked at two of the other shirts I did that I haven't washed and its juat as bad. I have spent a lot of money on this vinyl and have 60 shirts to do. Please let me know what I need to do to make this work. I am using the Pro World TransPro 15X15 PRESS.

· Registered
144 Posts
From the Stahls website
Premium Plus: Heat apply background for 2 seconds peel warm. Apply foreground for 8 seconds peel warm.

No mention of any colors not working together when layered.

Pre-press and increase your pressure.

· Registered
1,965 Posts
I recently purchased some of the Cad Cut Premium Plus. I did everything it said to do on the paper they sent with the vinyl. I did two layers. I pressed the first layer at 2 sec like it told me at medium pressure. It tried to peel up when I removed the backing while warm. So I added a couple of seconds. It was better but still tried to come up. Then I pressed the second layer to whst the sheet said. We wore the shirts the next day. Now the top layer is coming off when I was them. I looked at two of the other shirts I did that I haven't washed and its juat as bad. I have spent a lot of money on this vinyl and have 60 shirts to do. Please let me know what I need to do to make this work. I am using the Pro World TransPro 15X15 PRESS.
Are you still experiencing this issue? PM me and we can get your vinyl in along with a garment or two and test it for you.

Thank you

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.