T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Recently, I have seen quite a few topics on Stahls cad-cut printable vinyls or a similar brand, so I decided to look into it and I like the idea of printing color t-shirt in this manner. But I have noticed in a lot of the how to videos on the Stahls website and Youtube that when using the white cad-cut printable vinyl you can often see the white baking on the edges of the image when pressed is this easily fixed/avoided or is this something you have to live with?

Thank you.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hello,

Recently, I have seen quite a few topics on Stahls cad-cut printable vinyls or a similar brand, so I decided to look into it and I like the idea of printing color t-shirt in this manner. But I have noticed in a lot of the how to videos on the Stahls website and Youtube that when using the white cad-cut printable vinyl you can often see the white baking on the edges of the image when pressed is this easily fixed/avoided or is this something you have to live with?

Thank you.
You can print full bleed, you do not need the white boarder.

Reactions: BillyL00

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Marsha & Tony,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I get your opinion on (https://www.stahls.com/printable-heat-transfer-material-express-print) The video can be fond on the left with the images and towards the end of the example press you can see white bits still on the Tee (2:58 to 3:01) will doing a full bleed fix this?

It may not look like much but knowing its there will drive me mad :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hello Marsha & Tony,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I get your opinion on (https://www.stahls.com/printable-heat-transfer-material-express-print) The video can be fond on the left with the images and towards the end of the example press you can see white bits still on the Tee (2:58 to 3:01) will doing a full bleed fix this?

It may not look like much but knowing its there will drive me mad :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help.
I dont see that in our prints. It looks like a bad cut or that there was not enough bleed. Get a small roll and check it out. It prints nice and is easy to work with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.