T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the CAD-CUT Materials section of the official Stahls' CAD-CUT Direct help forums on T-shirtforums.com !

Please use this section to ask any questions related to the heat applied film brands that we manufacture. This includes brands such as Thermofilm, Thermogrip, Sportfilm Lite, Super Film, Fashion Film, Econoprint, Gorilla Grip II and many more.

We will also use this section to post our latest news, videos and information regarding CAD-CUT materials...so stay tuned and please join in!

· Registered
381 Posts
Maybe I missed something?

So, you moved over to stahls.. They're now producing producing cad-cut materials.. Does this mean stahls no longer owns Imprintables?

And do you feel like any of the cad cut from stahls is better than say the Eco film stuff? I am about to place an order with Imprintables.. And as I've been pleased with the durability of the Eco film, I wouldn't complain about a softer hand.

· Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe I missed something?

So, you moved over to stahls.. They're now producing producing cad-cut materials.. Does this mean stahls no longer owns Imprintables?

And do you feel like any of the cad cut from stahls is better than say the Eco film stuff? I am about to place an order with Imprintables.. And as I've been pleased with the durability of the Eco film, I wouldn't complain about a softer hand.
Yes - moved over to Stahls' as a promotion from sales into management.

The "better" question is not easily answered. It depends on what you are looking for...sports, tee etc. The most comparable film in the Stahls' line to the Eco-Film would be Fashion Film.

Would recommend sampling it and evaluating.

· Registered
102 Posts
Hello Amigos!
My name is Vic of MBME MEDIA, customer from Detroit, MI.
Just want to say thank you for being extremely helpful with my last orders. You guys are the best! I recently purchased a hat press and am in search for ideas to make my brand more appealing to the "SnapBack" community. Looking forward to ordering more material from you guys for my hats. I've attached a picture of the one i made for myself using the glow in the dark for my signature and the velvet/ suede style orange for my logo.
Thanx again.

http://www.mbmeapparel.com

"Vivo Sabroso, Porque Siempre Trabajo"

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.