T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend started buying shirts from a website that sells gildan tees for about 3 bucks each without a resellers license. Now my friend just a got a resellers license and we would like to know the prices for a case of gildan tshirts. And some good websites to buy from.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
HI,

We cant give you the prices of each supplier here on the forum, as they like to keep that info private, thats why you have to sign up accounts with them. They will then you give you their price lists. A few of the popular suppliers are Sanmar and Broder brothers. I myself use americana sportswear. I would go to each wholesalers website, and sign up for an account. You should be able to find one close to you so you will save on shipping. If you use the search function at the top of this page, and input blank wholesalers, you should find alot of results, that will list many vendors.

Hope this helps :) congrats on moving forward with your business :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Me and my friend started buying shirts from a website that sells gildan tees for about 3 bucks each without a resellers license. Now my friend just a got a resellers license and we would like to know the prices for a case of gildan tshirts. And some good websites to buy from.
the only way to get the best price for gilden is from gilden...

go here T-ShirtWholesaler.com - Wholesale T-Shirts

go to the HOT DEALS!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
http://gildan.com/distributors/distributorlist/

Here's gildans list of distributors. IMO, it's best to have accounts with multiple suppliers because some may have better sales than others. Also, one company may have a cheaper price, but might be a 4 day ship from you. So I always go with suppliers that are in a one day ship zone, unless I'm in no hurry for the shirts. But then you might get ripped in shipping.

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
tsc and sanmar is where we get 99% of our garments.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I also use both of these companies to purchase blanks from . .

right now,
Sanmar -- Gilden 5000 is $1.15 each
Virginia T's -- Gilden 5000 is $1.17 each

Fortunately for me .. both companies have a local warehouse

Diane
;o}
way to go exactly what your not supposed to do according to forum rules... seems awfully cheap in any case

·
Registered
82 Posts
way to go exactly what your not supposed to do according to forum rules... seems awfully cheap in any case
You're right - Shuffy shouldn't have listed pricing, but keep in mind that they're so low because they were posted 3 years ago. As we all know, much has changed in our industry since then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts