T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me in the direction of the best priced wholesalers regarding tees? I'm looking to buy gildan for a HS and am looking for the best priced. I came across a site that sells a case for 144$. Is that good? That is for white by the way. Anyway, just looking for the best price and service combo as i need these within the next few weeks.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
just make sure they are not seconds, there is nothing worst that trying to print a deformed t-shirt.

.... you also dont want to check every shirt for little holes.:D so paying for what they are worth is a good thing and you will not go bankrupt because you could of made an extra 25 cents per shirt.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
just make sure they are not seconds, there is nothing worst that trying to print a deformed t-shirt.
I don't think the major distributors linked to in the threads above sell seconds (just in case anyone reading is worried about getting seconds).

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
thanks for the clarification Rodney.
I was not refering they did. I was refering to the poster buying shirts at UN-believable prices way below regular price.

Although, most companies do have specials now and the on seconds. They DO advertise the as SECONDS and not as first quality cataloge goods.

A lot of low end jobbers use seconds for those $ 1.00 printed shirt specials. :D

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
We use shirt supplier and have had no problems with them. Very prompt shipping and the web site is very nice to work with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts