T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying used equipment from a shop and want to know if the price is right:

M&R Chameleon 4/4 2006, lightly used
M&R economax II - lightly used
vacuum exposure unit (hix) - (need to replace glass, it has a hole in the corner so no vacuum function)
a couple of flash dryers
70 screens
a bunch of ink

$6000

Does that price seem right? I'm just getting started, any thoughts would be great :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not bad, but if your going to get serious abou tprinting you'll find your self wishing you had more than a 4-4 press

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price sounds good. We have an M&R dyrer that works flawlessly. I agree a 6 color may seem big now, but you will enjoy it later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, and that is a consideration - but I was thinking that since I'm really just starting it would work for me for a while, and I can expand the press when I feel the need. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know, and that is a consideration - but I was thinking that since I'm really just starting it would work for me for a while, and I can expand the press when I feel the need. Does that make sense?
Yes, as you can add 1 head at a time to the press if you would like. They are available for purchase individually from M&R.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts