T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe I'm crazy. I'm VERY new so I apologize if this has been ask before. This past weekend I was at a softball tournament with my daughter and there was a gentleman set up doing tshirts. He had several blank shirts and MANY transfers to choose from. Of course all being related to softball. I have looked and looked for transfers like he had. HELP I would really like to set up at these tournaments as well. Maybe I just dont understand how to order. I was thinking that there would be a general selection of already designed transfers.

· Registered
127 Posts
My customers that set up at events have a custom jobs. Custom transfers sell better than most novelty prints. (not to knock the novelty prints some are really cool) In the softball world you will run into a lot of mothers that say "You already have a shirt that says that" and lose a sale. When you create your own custom job it gives the kid a chance to say "no I don't". Heads up you really need to try to get in with the tournament directors. If you print the tournament shirt it will increase your sales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.