T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to imprintables.com to order the sample pack, my current budget is very limited. To order the 20 sheets will cost $22 plus an outrageous $11 shipping. As much as I like imprintables I searched Ebay to see if I could find some cheaper paper.
I found a seller who sells alot of different paper packages and equipment but I'm worried because I saw no name brand of paper. Before purchasing mystery paper can anyone tell me if they are familiar with a reliable transfer paper seller on EBay?:confused:

This is the paper I saw: Light Color paper

Hot Peel

Dark Colors

·
Registered
95 Posts
While you may find some people selling good, commercial quality transfer paper on Ebay, I'd suggest checking other vendors. Check the preferred vendors list on the left. There's tons of distributors to choose from without taking chances with getting crappy paper from Ebay (remember, you get what you pay for). I use New Milford and The PaperRanch for most of my papers. Do you know what specific papers you want? There are a lot of posts of where people purchase various paper.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi all . . I sent an email to the ebay seller

here are a few of the questions I asked

who is the manufacture of this transfer paper? . .
what is the press time?
What temperature setting for the paper?
Is this for hot or cold peel?
Is the paper a soft feel or meduim hand/soft feel?

here is the answers to only a few of the questions I rec'd back ....

This is made for gold seal specialty papers…
heat temp is 385 degrees and 15 – 16 seconds.

this is the website I found that has gold seal specialty papers ... gsspapers.com

I haven't had the time to read or go through the website . . maybe someone else will . .

I am waaaaaaaaaay SaSified with JPSS

Diane
;o}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts