T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to buy a small quantity of AAA Shirts in australia I have tried to contact a few printers that use AAA shirts but they are unwilling to sell less than 40 at a time which is very frustrating.

quote from a email i received:

"There is a minimum of 40 per style and 20 per colour on the AAA tees. Let me know if you are willing to increase your order."

I am looking for 10 whites and 10 blacks either locally sourced or from a overseas seller that ships internationally.

Ive previously bought it from ebay but having no luck at the time.

I would appreciate any help at all.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I find the Gildan sleeves ridiculous and ive had some printed recently and tried test washing them they shrunk miserably, ive had good experience with AAA shirts.

Thank you for the answers guys i found a ebay seller finally and its all good costing me a mint in shipping though.

· Registered
173 Posts
I find the Gildan sleeves ridiculous and ive had some printed recently and tried test washing them they shrunk miserably, ive had good experience with AAA shirts.

Thank you for the answers guys i found a ebay seller finally and its all good costing me a mint in shipping though.
Hi McFeeny,

We have had the same problems with Gildan, we tried other shirts also but AAA seemed to work the best for us. Try ascolour.com they have a supplier in Sydney that just recently opened. We have been getting ours from New Zealand. No minimum order quantity, excellent service and quick delivery. Good quality shirts!
Hope this helps.:)

· Registered
1,347 Posts
Did you get the Gildan "soft Style"? The first of these shrunk, however Gildan has fixed that problem now.
You do realise the Gildan specs are the same as the AAA?
Gildan specs are not the same. The reason AAA is more expensive is because it uses a (slightly) higher quality cotton that is grown in the USA. Also their 1701 range is better then the regular Gildan t-shirts for sure.

I've just had my samples of 64000 delivered. I was hoping they would be a American Apparel alternative but I dont think its quite up there yet. Collar is flimsy and it feels more like a pyjama t-shirt then a retail quality tee. Hopefully they keep on making improvements to this range.

· Registered
5 Posts
AAAs are heavier and longer than Gildan's Ultra whatever. My experience with Gildan is that they stretch outwards emphasizing their already wide cut, so Gildans are good for fat people.

Also, AS colour have a nice summer shirt called the Paper Tee (mens) which is thinner in proportion to the width than the AAA. They're more expensive than the AAA, and not quite as tight fitting as the American Apparel, but they seem quality and have some nice colours.

(ps, first post, Hello every body).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.