T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi have anyone purchased print heads from china I am wanting to buy one for my tjet and I find a lot for print heads at a good price but not sure of the company is any good any one have any names thanks

· Registered
10,342 Posts
I wouldn't. You get what you pay for. Epson went on a rampage years ago and doubled prices on print heads and then made it so you couldn't buy them at all unless an authorized distributor installed them. As far as the chinese heads, I would expect the quality matches the price. If you do buy one get two or three just in case.

· Registered
4,577 Posts
Hi have anyone purchased print heads from china I am wanting to buy one for my tjet and I find a lot for print heads at a good price but not sure of the company is any good any one have any names thanks
I regularly buy genuine canon printheads from China. No problems.
If you buy used printheads however, don't expect them to last.

· Registered
24 Posts
China is definiteyl an option but do exptensive testing with them. Make sure it's for the same model printer and that they can demonstrate with a video them installing and using the head so you don't waste money. Better to waste the time and know it doesn't work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.