T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been researching different auto presses for quite some time now and I’m pretty sold on the Anatol Volt S. I really like the fact that no compressor is needed. And it seems like everyone who’s got one is very happy with it. We’re a pretty small shop and rarely get asked to do any more than 6 colors so I’m thinking the 8 color, 6 station should do. The only thing is I asked for a quote (through a third party distributor) and the quote was for $60k?! I saw a few people post on here that they got one for $45-$50k and when I asked the distributor about that they say prices have increased because of lack of production due to COVID. Makes sense I guess but does anyone have any insight on this?

Am I getting over quoted? I’m the past ve seen 12 station m&r auto presses for a similar price. I also got a quote for a brown mfg 6 color 8 station and it was like half the price of the volt.. I will be calling anatol directly to get a quote through them but does that seem like a reasonable price?

· Registered
47 Posts
I've been running a Volt for 3 years now and it's been a pretty good machine. Maybe you can find a used one for cheaper or ask for a price break but I doubt you'll find a new one for close to $45k anymore. 60 is about what mine cost new 3 years ago... But it's an M 8/7 with a few options installed. Just go for it and get the biggest you can reason. If you do find a used unit you should consider having a tech come set it up for you... So maybe getting a quote for that up front so you know how much it will add to your budget.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.