T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum and have an ongoing project where I reuse old clothing or ask for leftover blank T-shirts. I was wondering if you guys have any tips in reaching out to business in order to get their leftover blank apparel.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum and have an ongoing project where I reuse old clothing or ask for leftover blank T-shirts. I was wondering if you guys have any tips in reaching out to business in order to get their leftover blank apparel.
Thrift stores, garage sales. Are you in need of bigger quantities?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thrift stores, garage sales. Are you in need of bigger quantities?
Perhaps a quantity of 50 shirts. I already go to the goodwill bins once a week to curate the clothes but I'm trying to experiment in printing a consistent look for a bulk of shirts.

·
Administrator
14,860 Posts
50 shirts are not leftover blanks. 1 or 2, in an odd color are leftover blanks.

Shirts are hard to come by these days due to covid factory shutdowns. Everyone is holding their blanks close like they are rookie trading cards. I've got a black ringspun XL I'll trade you for an ash ringspun medium. :giggle:

I mean, what Goodwill doesn't have a gazillion tees on their rack? I know all of ours do.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
50 shirts are not leftover blanks. 1 or 2, in an odd color are leftover blanks.

Shirts are hard to come by these days due to covid factory shutdowns. Everyone is holding their blanks close like they are rookie trading cards. I've got a black ringspun XL I'll trade you for an ash ringspun medium. :giggle:

I mean, what Goodwill doesn't have a gazillion tees on their rack? I know all of ours do.
What will you trade me for two Next Level 3900, color Cacnun, Xs mislabeled as Sm? 🥺

·
Premium Member
We supply garment decorators with the best blank, bulk & wholesale apparel brands in the market.
6 Posts
Hello! We would love to hook you up with some t-shirts. We were planning on donating some extra inventory to charity, but why not to a small business and hobbyist as well? Email us at [email protected], and we can see what materials/styles we have for you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts