T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
When I was shopping around for illustrator and corel draw last month, I did a lot of "price shopping".

What I found is that most third party retailers that had "good deals" were selling bootlegged copies of the software...something I definitely didn't want. Even some of the more "professional" looking online stores were selling bad copies when I did a little more research and found out what their customers had to say about them.

You can save a few dollars sometimes by going to Amazon or B & H or other large retailer, but I ended up buying it direct from the company website just to be safe.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Why don't you just get an older version of illustrator? I think a lot of new software is just way overbloated with junk features that you don't need, especially if you're doing something simple like T-Shirt graphics. I think I have version 8. I used to use it for making graphics for my web sites. I'm going to use that again for T-shirts. My computer is very old and it can't run the latest software anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts