T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to purchase a new and unused Amazon Merch account. Selling the merch account obviously means selling the amazon account tied to it as well as the email address used to create the account itself.

I lost my Merch account this summer after having too many designs rejected. I applied for another with my wife’s amazon account, but I’ve read too many stories of people waiting up to nine months and I really don’t want to wait so long.

I’d like a new account that hasn’t had any designs rejected.

Payment through Paypal.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That wasn't a very constructive response at all.

Please don't make assumptions. Amazon Merch is notorious for aggressively rejecting designs. I once raised the price of an original design and had the update rejected. No change to the design or SEO, just a simple dollar raise in price.

I wish you great success with your business.

· Registered
413 Posts
If you had too many designs rejected, then that sounds like it's your fault. I know people who uploaded 2,800 designs and didn't have the problem that you did, i.e. too many rejections. Those people always tried very hard to avoid violating Amazon's rules. You'r probably violating their policy right now by trying to use somebody else's Merch account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.