T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
FYI

We at Belquette the manufacturer of the Flexi-Jet have never refused to help anyone that has owned or has one of our products.

If the machine is out of warranty or 2nd hand there is always a way to help one out within reason.

Mark

PS:
Philip,
Fudging something together for your own use is one thing but passing it along to others comes with great responsibility and commitment.

If your going to take that commitment then forge ahead make a product build a company and then you may re-think your..
'It might be cheaper" statement.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Let me put it another way, reconfiguring or changing any product can be considered 'fudging' and a hobby, but making a commercial product is on a completely different level.
That was my point.

There are lots of companies using a DTG printer they have made every day and it make then allot more cost competive.
Success in this business is a direct reflection on your marketing skills having a solid machine that's reliable to make your products is very important.
Personally I do not know of any successful companies that spend their time 'fudging' the machines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.