T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
The Flexi-Jet Users forum is dead. Everyone has moved over to dtginks.com and followed the folks that know the machine inside-out. Besides, if you have issues with your Flexi-Jet, and you are out of warranty, why on earth would you go to anyone else but Dan (dtginks.com)?

Eric :cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I sold my Flexi-Jet to a guy near me. Although he had a couple of minor issues getting going, he tells me things are now going smoothly. I know that Dan and Michele have been very helpful to the buyer when I have not been available, or simply did not know the answer.

btw, I'm sorry to hear that it took time to find the right deal. Even after the buyer of my machine committed to the purchase, I had people offering to purchase the machine for more than the asking price. Of course I declined and sold it to the original buyer.

With the economy the way it is and the tons of information available on the DTGinks.com site, there is really no reason to not buy a quality, used machine from a Flexi-Jet user.

Eric

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.