T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to buy a GCC Jaguar and it sold before I could. After reading posts in forums til my eyes feel like bleeding, I'm asking for opinions. I'm waffling between a Zencut Black and a Graphtec CE5000-60. I have WinPCSign Pro 2012. I'm going to use it for decals, shirts, and rhinestone templates right now, but want the ability to grow. I'm looking at 2 websites to buy the cutters if I go with the Graphtec, the only difference between the 2 being USCutter offers Corel Draw with their Graphtec as a package for the same price that Specialty Graphics has theirs. I've read so much on both sides of the fence, but most seems to be a year old or more, so I'd like some fresh opinions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Zencut Black is a rebranded GCC Jaguar.......I have 2 GCC cutters and they have served me well.....Sometimes re-branded cutters are not 100% the same so not sure if there are any significant differences......

I know you probably do not need another curve but take a look at this package:
VE Q24 - 24 inch Vinyl Cutter - Package 4 - Sign Supplies and Equipment
This is a re-branded FE series Graphtec cutter....The FE series is a considerable step up from the CE series....Until Mar 30 they are giving Package 4 for the price of package 1....

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
look at the after sale support from each...I have not used US Cutter, but according to some posts, most of their support is via their forum...not my favorite way. I do not think the rebranded unit they sell is as good as the original Jaguar. I think i would opt for the graftec...let us know which you do and how it works....that will help others coming into the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.