T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,
I am going to design some business cards and want some ideas..Lets see your cards..post what you guys have..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tips in designing a business card:

Layout - includes horizontal, folds, embossing, etc..
Font Choice
Ink and Paper Choice
Business Card Text - includes first and last name, title, Office phone, Cellular phone, Fax, E-mail, Website, Slogan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tips in designing a business card:

Layout - includes horizontal, folds, embossing, etc..
Font Choice
Ink and Paper Choice
Business Card Text - includes first and last name, title, Office phone, Cellular phone, Fax, E-mail, Website, Slogan

·
Registered
9,324 Posts
business cards are the least expensive way to advertise and are very effective. you should go through 1000 a month if you are aggressive with them.

you basically need your contact info (phone, address, email, web), company name and what you do on the front. the back can be anything, we put our biz hours on the back but you can also put a quote form on the back.

if you want to write on the cards then make them a matte finish.

as far as fancy designs go, your customers don't care. it might make you feel good to have a cool design but really you customer just needs to be able to find the card and find you.

Reactions: Louie2010

·
Registered
9,324 Posts
Pretty innovative to hand out condoms with your biz info:D

I don't have our business card image handy but.... here is a promo handout we use in lieu of a card quite often.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree that promos are great to hand out but with a business card. The card needs to be simple at least in regards to what you do and how to contact you, website etc. I always liked putting a discount code on the card so it would give potential customers a reason to keep the card around for times they needed to order. It is like having a coupon at the same time a business card. When they order they provide you with the code for a discount.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here are my two cards; one for the the apparel decoration company, and the other for our design company. The one card uses a QR code to link to a custom website for each person with extended contact information.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts