T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I actually just the the shirts in yesterday so I'll be trying soon and I will let you all know how it works (or doesn't). The shirts were not really what I expected though. They aren't as see through as I though. I might also try another brand of burn outs. I'll keep you posted on the transfer process.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if you can heat press a burn out t-shirt? Just wonder because they are so thin if it would work?
Hi, this is my first post to this forum. You can heat press burnout tees. Best settings are 170C - 180C with 8sec. pressing. There is a possibility to stick the back side of the t-shirt with the front side, so the best solution is to put a blank transfer paper inside the t-shirt.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi, this is my first post to this forum. You can heat press burnout tees. Best settings are 170C - 180C with 8sec. pressing. There is a possibility to stick the back side of the t-shirt with the front side, so the best solution is to put a blank transfer paper inside the t-shirt.
I had not heard of these shirts before reading this thread so don't have any knowledge on pressing transfer results. I would however be interested in any results gathered with heat pressing them or any pics shared. :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.