T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by the "straight t-shirt" market. There's certainly a big demand from frayed and free-hemmed shirts in the fashion market. I'm guessing burntout shirts (I didn't know about them either) would fall into the same category.

If you're marketing to white shirts made for companies and events, these are clearly never going to be in demand. If you're making fashion garments, I can see them doing well.

And I think the jean analogy works well....if you're supplying a building contractors, you want bog-standard denim. If you're catering to the fashion market, treated garments are a big part.

As for the original question....no idea, sorry! Never got my hands on one!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
lostwages said:
There's a big market for metro sexual / homosexual shirts
I think it's an enormous leap to suggest treated shirts are a "homosexual" fashion (and probably pretty offensive to many users of this forum). Meterosexual, yes, as that is a stylistic fashion trend. "Homosexual fashion trend" is just an obnoxious stereotype.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.