T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
Welp, I did this time. I really did it something good. Put myself in a real pickle. Buffalo T-shirts is officially up and running. I want to thank everyone at T-shirt Forums for all the help, encouragement and countless tips. I'm sure Ill be back often to fine-tune this mutha, but for now its all I can do but stare blankly at my Paypal balance as it sits unnerevingly patient at $0.00. Just kidding. It feels good to have it up but already Im thinking "I should flip-flop the t-shirt images with the copy so the images are seen upon entering" Im guessing this kind of tweaking will go on for awhile.
In the meantime, its time to put in motion some online marketing ideas and see what works and what doesnt.
If you get a chance, swing by and let me know what you all think. Thanks again,
Dave

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I like it. Not sure its worth spam proofing your email addresses, it looks a little goofy, but otherwise very nice. Your CSS validates but the HTML doesn't, no apparent rendering errors though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice site. You make Buffalo look cool. I noticed you are out of a few sizes. I hope that means business is going well. I hope to launch my on site in the next few weeks. So I know how much time goes into the whole process and how scary it can be.

Best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts