T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Yet another noobie here...I'm gonna create myself a budget before I really dive into the business of making tshirts. I plan to make this an online business but I have no idea of the different things(I have a few website, shirts etc) I'll need to anticipate in a budget? If possible I would like to budget for my first year.

Can a few folks help me out and list the different things ill have to budget for? I just don't want to miss anything and be too surprised when I don't have money. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Hey Guys,

Yet another noobie here...I'm gonna create myself a budget before I really dive into the business of making tshirts. I plan to make this an online business but I have no idea of the different things(I have a few website, shirts etc) I'll need to anticipate in a budget? If possible I would like to budget for my first year.

Can a few folks help me out and list the different things ill have to budget for? I just don't want to miss anything and be too surprised when I don't have money. Thanks in advance.
:welcome:We're glad to have you aboard!

Kinda' a hard question to answer without knowing a lot more about your business, everyone has all the common stuff like utilities, labor, taxes, cost of the goods your going to sell, but we would really need much more specific info to do you much good.

A good starter question would be what process are you going to use to produce your product? ie transfers, screen printing, DTG?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was planning on using a few companies who already have presses to fill my orders. To be realistic I don't anticipate getting more then 1 or 2 orders a week when I start out. I feel like most machines that print top quality only save money if done in large orders. But if there is a screen or laser print that allows me to do tiny orders with compromising the quality I will add that to the budget.
Any suggestions in that area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts