T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to get into a Brown MFG Electraprint machine. I am a small print shop and presently print on a manual. I am looking to upgrade my equipment because of speed and competition.

I am seriously considering the Brown Electraprint Junior 9/10 because of it's footprint, price and it's electric.

I have found very little videos and feedback on these machines but they are dated. What are the pros and cons of this/these machines? Are parts easy to get? Are universal accessories found for these machines? Any help and guidance is appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am in the exact same boat as you. One man manual print shop and just ordered a used 9/10 Brown machine. This will be my first auto and I can't give you any details yet since it hasn't arrived yet but I'll be sure to chime in once I get going with it. Most people who have them seem to be pretty happy with them as far as I can tell

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in the exact same boat as you. One man manual print shop and just ordered a used 9/10 Brown machine. This will be my first auto and I can't give you any details yet since it hasn't arrived yet but I'll be sure to chime in once I get going with it. Most people who have them seem to be pretty happy with them as far as I can tell
Thanks I would greatly appreciate it. I'll keep you in the loop of any issues or info I come across as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts