T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brother gt-541 for sale, includes stand, 16x24 heat press and a youth,adult and sleeve platen. Comes with inks (1 set whatever is in unit at time of sale). Has about 15,400 prints, will print out nozzle check or file for buyer and send video or demo in person. I have priced this to move, the 541 is a tank and prints great, this has everything you need to be printing tomorrow.

16x24 heat press, GT-541, youth, adult, sleeve platen and the stand. Unit is in Maryland, buyer responsible for pic up or shipping, I will help where I can and if crate etc needed will do for a cost if needed. $8,000.00 gets it all.

Will discuss and accept reasonable offers, make an offer if you like but please do not waste your time or mine with low ball offers. Thanks

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought i would sweeten the pot if it helps, i have a 24 inch graphtec vinyl cutter i will throw in for anyone who meets the price of 8k or 7750. I have gotten some offers at 6500-7000 so I will entertain a sale for 7k, also i do have 2 250cc ink cartridges i can add to this, one slightly use 1 new in box. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts