T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brother gt-361 trouble (white ink don´t come out)

Hello everyone!

I am desperate with this situation, The printer makes the movement as if it were printing but no white ink comes out, it only happen with white printheads, (color printheads run correctly).

I have checked loading white ink in both printheads but no residue comes out, I think the pump is working well as it makes normal noise.

I have to tell that I have been printing plenty of black t-shirts from I bought it 6 months ago to today and never have had any problem.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

· Registered
17 Posts
Hi Carcatrepa, did you ever find a solution to this problem? I just bought a 361 last week and I'm having the exact same problem. I think it's due to the machine mode being stuck on "GT-341 (no White)", when it should be on "Normal mode with White". I'm having a guy come out tomorrow to help me troubleshoot. I'll post again if we find a solution.

· Registered
194 Posts
Brother gt-361 trouble (white ink don´t come out)

Hello everyone!

I am desperate with this situation, The printer makes the movement as if it were printing but no white ink comes out, it only happen with white printheads, (color printheads run correctly).

I have checked loading white ink in both printheads but no residue comes out, I think the pump is working well as it makes normal noise.

I have to tell that I have been printing plenty of black t-shirts from I bought it 6 months ago to today and never have had any problem.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!
Check the white waste lines. They clog and prevent the suction needed to run head cleanings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.