T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
We have taken it out 5 times. We are using it right out of the back of our little 5 x 8 trailer right now. The events are outdoors. We operate with a generator.

I'm still not sure what is causing my problem. When I am at home, it prints great. When I go to the events, it has been hot and the printer is telling me so. It is taking a LONG time for the image to reach the printer and then when it does print I am having trouble with banding. I have to clean the heads to correct it. I am thinking that when I have my larger trailer set up it will be better. I live in a very dry location. My trailer will have a swamp cooler in the summer and a humidifier in the winter. Since it always works well at home, I think that this will fix the problems. (fingers crossed!)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes, we did. We built a custom vendor trailer, 8 ft by 20 ft long with a long window that opens on one side. It is insulated all around. We keep a humidifier going all the time and in the summer a swamp cooler. It is working out great! My husband is a photographer. We go to events, he takes photos, we display them on computer screens. I have 2 teenagers at the windows taking orders and I print photos on the shirts behind them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.