T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Has anyone else heard that Brother is getting ready to release a new white ink dtg printer before the end of the year [2008] ?

I have now been told by a couple of people who are normally in the know when it comes to things like this, that Brother will be bringing out a new white ink dtg printer.

Bob

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like you, I have heard all the rumors in the past of a white ink Brother dtg printer ... so I don't normally get too excited when I hear news of a white ink printer from Brother.

However, this time around I got the news from a couple of people [not connected to each other] who should have an inside track on this sort of thing. Apparently, "pre-release" printed samples which were done on the white ink Brother are even being circulated to select people.

Bob

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One person I talked to hinted that October '08 will see the official release of Brother's white ink printer. Another said sometime before the end of this year .... guess time will tell ????

Bob

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IF one is going to be released, it might happen at SGIA as this is the show that most of the new equipment is released out because of the international exposure it receives. Otherwise, Long Beach would be the next logical show. But things do happen in this industry that is not logical. Guess we will have to wait a couple more weeks to see.

Let everyone know if something comes out at the ISS Ft. Worth Show

The SGIA [Oct 15-18] would fit the October release timeline that one fella had suggested. Guess we wait and see.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.