T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am just looking for some sound advice. I have a Brothers DTG and it produces wonderful prints, but I can not seem to market them no matter what I do. Does anyone out there have some sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales? I am at wits end. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Immediately I think of photos. One great advantage of garment printers is their ability to print full color on low quantities, without costing an arm and leg. Take advantage of that. Car shows, dog shows, etc. These people would love to put their hog (motorcycle, or the real thing), or whatever they're proud of onto a t-shirt. When you're at an event like this, people will eat it up (I think they would. I've never tried it.).

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would go to anyplace that has lots of retail traffic and an assortment of random stuff for sale. Like a local Postal Annex for example. you could offer a program to them for people to put family pictures on t-shirts and you could give the store a cut of the action.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I would also contact screen printers in your area and offer your services for low quantity runs that they probably turn away, you could build a relationship with them on the wholesale level and probably wind up getting lots of referrals for retail sales.

Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts