T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make a BRIGHT HOT PINK shirt? anyone? not gildan's heliconia or azalea. i'm talking like safety green and safety orange. speaking of safety orange, it seems like everyone is out of smalls right now. wonder why? anyway, i am desperately looking for reasonable BRIGHT NEON colors for a good customer. any help is MUCH appreciated. thanks
brandon

·
Registered
828 Posts
what type of shirt are you looking for? many manufacturers don't carry all of their colors in every style.

Delta carries a color called "Hot Pink" (RG4). It is close to Gildan's Azalea. They also have a "Sunwashed Neon" set of colors, but their sunwashed Pink is very faded down (R9G).

Anvil carries a "NEONS" line in their Style 3979 Garment Dyed Ring Spun Tea. It's definitely Hot pink. It appears slightly sunwashed, but it definintely fits with their other neon colors.
They also carry a Hot Pink(HPK) and a Tropical Pink(TPK) which are both bright.
I'm pretty sure I have used the Anvil Hot Pink before and everyone said it was HOT PINK when they saw it.

Alstyle also carries a Hot Pink(445) and it looks pretty sweet.

These are the only Manufacturers that I could find swatch cards for near my desk. I'm sure there are a bunch of other companies that produce these colors too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts