T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I have all sorts of great ideas and designs for some t-shirts but I dont know where to begin. I dont know if I should buy the equipment to print and press them myself, or play it safe and send it to a printer to be printed by a company? Does that all depend on the kind of quality I want the shirt to be? Where should I begin with my ideas and where should I go about selling this idea; mall kiosk, online, personal selling etc? And what should I know before I go head first into this business?

·
Registered
53 Posts
To be honest, just read EVERY thread on this board and that should give a solid starting base. If you have any specific questions afterwards then ask, someone here will help you out.

DL

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ask Rodney or Coming out swinging. So far they have given me good advice and they seem to have the most knowledge. There are other, but I don't know all their names at this time. Post a "?" and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction. You will get a link to the thread that will have that topic.

If you know how to use the search function, it will also help you find threads that pertains to your topic.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts