T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work this morning I heard on the radio that Brad and Angelina's Shiloh was seen wearing a $42 t-shirt from a Denver maternity retailer called Belly. This has caused a ridiculous demand for the shirt and Belly is already experiencing backorder on a lot of their products.

"Denver maternity retailer Belly says it sent the shirt to Jolie's manager in January after hearing about the pregnancy."

I thought I'd post this and maybe inspire a few people. It's also a good lesson to send out your products free of charge to celebrities!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
neato said:
Dang! I'm gonna try that one. Wonder how you find these people though?
There are a few pay sites out there that have contact information for ANY celebrity you could think of.

I can't remember if filmstew.com is a pay site or not but that has contact information as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
TeeShirtSamurai said:
There are a few pay sites out there that have contact information for ANY celebrity you could think of.

I can't remember if filmstew.com is a pay site or not but that has contact information as well.
Does anyone have anymore pay sites? That is one of the difficult things to do is to get your wears into the hands of someone famous! You can't send anything to a fan club because the people that manage the fan clubs are not alway affiliated with the celebrity! Half the time if you get a hold of a celebrities PR or AR they won't reply unless they know who you are. I guess it's just one of those things where if you really want it to happen you just have to kee crakin' at it until you get your big break!!!! Anyone here ever have 15 minutes of fame, other than Rodney? :D

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Yeah, it was a powergenitalia.com moment for me too...

(I think mostly because the first letter was capitalised, which made me expect a noun)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
(or the best one: expertsexchange.com - highlighting once again why you need to be careful choosing an URL (although most of these sites are actually parodies))

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I've been trying to sign up for filmstew, but their site is messed up. I can't seem to get to the sign up page.

Are there any other free sites out there to find contact info for celebs?

I have a couple of celebs that I'm interested in sending some freebies to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts