T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a good tshirt supplier. the shirts must only have tags for size or size and care instructions but no brand names. im based in sydney so would preffer somewhere local but any help is apriciated.

thanks
the craze co

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
You can double check Australian laws to see if they are different, but US law requires garment labels to include RN Number, Fiber Content, Country of Origin and Care Instructions. It's illegal to sell garments without all that info, so you're unlikely to find blanks without it. You can remove the original label, and replace with your own, but it needs to include all the requirements. Two options would be to find a supplier that uses tearaway labels for easy removal; or find a supplier that sews its labels into the inner side seam of the garment so that your label can be put in the center neck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi yes thats the law but that does not matter in my case. im happy to find a shirt with the size and care instructions as long as it is brand less. i will be adding my brand name to it but not as a tag.

thanks anyway

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Because it's the law, you're probably going to have to buy a blank with a brand label and then have it removed. Other than suppliers that use side seam labels, I've never seen a brand less blank shirt. Sorry I can't recommend an actual supplier, but it will probably help your search if you remove the label as opposed to finding a brand less blank. Actually, you can try Continental Clothing, I don't know if they have AU distribution, but it may be along the lines of what you need. Or you can do a private label program, where suppliers make the garments for you from scratch with your labels in them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can get shirts with just the size and care instructions but no brand name, i just cant find a good supplier to get them off regally for a reasonable price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts