T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am so impressed with this site. I'm new and have been doing some research on who, what and how I can brand my logo. I'd like to brand my logo through T's, hats, and other wearables. In researching suppliers, I'm coming across some roadblocks. I'd like to try and stay local, of course American made, have an organic line, etc. I am not a screen printer or embroiderer. I am the owner of a new company with a logo I'd like to brand with different tag lines so I'll be purchasing blank items and sending them to the printers, then off to my clients who are store fronts, beach shops, and the like. In researching, I've found that I cannot purchase blank items if I am not a printer. I have to go through a printer/embroiderer. Then I read a post somewhere here that it's expensive to have a one-stop-shop, if you will. It's best to go direct and find you own suppliers. So I'm running in bit of a circle. I know exactly what lines of wearables I'd like, I'm just wondering how I can do this the right way. Yep, I'm a newbie, but I'm having a blast! Thank you for any insights!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank yo so much for your help. And so quickly! I kinda thought I was going about it the right way at first, going through my embroiderer/printer, but then she actually said I should do it myself and save money. So I called this place that's in my area and they said I couldn't have an account with them because they don't want to take work away from their accounts. Then I just got confused.
But, better news, I did find a local guy, real nice and loves my idea. I'm meeting with him on Thursday. Very exciting. Thank you again. I'll keep you posted on my progress and hopefully will have a T-Shirt to post in the gallery soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.