T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my complete screen printing setup, which includes absolutely everything you need - you can start printing today. The total package is worth over $7,500. The printing press is a BRAND NEW TOP-OF-THE-LINE Vastex HD2000 series 2-color/2-station press. I had it custom configured to fit in a small space - it will fit perfectly in a garage or even a room in your house. It is SO EASY to set up and use - the easiest on the market (that's why I bought it, perfect for beginners!) Also included in the package are a barely-used brand name flash dryer and exposure unit, ink, screens and various supplies. I bought this setup to add to my embroidery business, but I just don't have the time to do both, so my loss is your gain. Please note: I am looking to sell everything as a LOT at this time and am not interested in piecing it out. You WILL need a truck to move all of it - we can help you load, but the press and exposure unit are heavy. I've attached a list of everything that is included, along with the retail price, so you can see what it is worth. Some of the ink has been used, but not much, and it has been stored inside. Located outside San Antonio, TX. Priced at 5200 for the entire lot, please see attached PDF for everything included.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts